In this section, we will discuss How to Create a GEDCOM file in RootsMagic Software. If you are facing any problem with your Creating GEDCOM File you can visit our website and you can talk with our RootsMagic Support Number +1-888-652-9580.
You can easily create a GEDCOM file in RootsMagic software. Creating the GEDCOM file never erases or replaces your source file. It is a new file that you create separately from your current tree file.
Steps to Create a GEDCOM File in RootsMagic
- Open your RootsMagic Software on the computer.
- From the tool’s menu, click on “File” then click on “Export GEDCOM”.
- You can choose to Export Selected People. You will get the list of people in the database. Then click on the “Select people” tab and then click on “Everyone in the database”.
- You can click on the “Clear people” tab and choose whatever option you want to clear the people you do not want to include in your databases like ancestors or descendants.
- Then click on OK.
- You can also choose to include/exclude information like notes or sources.
- Finally, click on Export and create a GEDCOM file in RootsMagic.
If you need any help regarding your RootsMagic software or GEDCOM File then feel free to call us at our RootsMagic Support toll-free number +1-888-652-9580. Also, you can visit our website to know more information.