If you want to Migrate RootsMagic 7 to RootsMagic 8 then must go through this content instantly. Here, you will find the simple steps for migrate RootsMagic 7 to RootsMagic 8. So, move ahead and feel free to reach the experts on the helpline number related to any issues with RootsMagic.
To Migrate RootsMagic 7 to RootsMagic 8, follow the steps as follows:
- You have to, first of all, move ahead to RM7 and then go ahead to the tool’s menu. Choose program options & then move to the folders mentioned in the left column.
- For maintaining the link to the respective media file, you have to simply use the same folder of multimedia files mentioned in RM7 for RM8.
- After doing so, you have to simply go ahead to the RootsMagic 8 and then need to go to the menu options. Choose settings for configuring the program settings as well as the default folders.
- Go to the file mentioned on the left for opening the file menu and then for getting to the respective import menu, you have to choose to create a new RM file.
- Also, for importing RM 7 data, you need to simply go to the import mentioned from RootsMagic 1-7, GEDCOM for looking at the list of the respective import option.
- You have to then move ahead to RootsMagic 1-7 and then go to the browse for file option described at the bottom of the respective screen.
- You need to then go to the desired destination and then after that, the file name, as well as the location, will be verified quickly.
- Go to the save button and then finally, you need to go to the saved file quickly on your respective device.
Thus, you can easily Migrate RootsMagic 7 to RootsMagic 8 on your respective device. In case of any issues related to RM7 or RM8 then must contact the professional of RootsMagic Support for quick help & guidelines at +1-888-652-9580.
How do I transfer RootsMagic to a new computer?
To transfer RM to the new computer, you need to simply start with the installation process and then go to your respective RM, and then finally, you can easily transfer it to your respective device.
How do I transfer my software license to a new computer?
You need to first deactivate the license on your respective computer and then install it and finally activate it on your new device. Thus, you can easily transfer the software license to your respective new computer.
How do I transfer everything from my old computer to my new computer in 2023?
To transfer everything from your old computer, you need to simply connect the external hard drive and then need to eject it from your old device, and finally, connect and copy-paste it to your respective new device.