Are you facing any issues regarding RootsMagic Software? Then Get Instant Support for RootsMagic Software by Call, Chat or Remote Support.
RootsMagic was founded by Bruce Buzbee in 1987. When first they developed the software, It was only for windows. Now it is available for Mac. This software can import or export data from ancestry.com.
RootsMagic has paid and free both software available for users. Please read detailed information about Free and Paid both software features.
RootsMagic software is the Best Genealogy Software. They provide our customers support through call, chat, and remote access. RootsMagic Software is the most popular software amongst genealogists.
RootsMagic Software Support has well-qualified technicians who are always ready to help our customers. On the other hand, our technicians provide the best solution to our customers regarding RootsMagic Software.
Why should I use RootsMagic over other software?
- First reason for someone to use RootsMagic Family Tree is, it has an easy interface so user will not have difficulties updating their information.
- Drag and drop – when you create a new tree data base and you want to move data from old tree to new tree, you can drag and drop. It is easy as pie.
- Keep track of leaving person. It allows you to limit your information to be shared on internet.
- Timeline – This feature will make putting and finding information in your tree easy.
- RootsMagic has easy way to save your digital media in computer.
Roots Magic has powerful tree analysis tool. We will talk about these tools more as it is one of the important features one should know if you are going to use the software.
We, RootsMagicsupport.com is an independent company owned by Tane Innovative concepts LLC. We provide an expert service to the genealogy software user. Also, we have the best technicians who can fix any kind of technical problem that you may face with software installation. We are in this business for four years. RootsMagic Software Support also provides genealogy experts service. It means if you have any questions about how to research more information about your family, an expert will guide you. This is a paid service, so we charge for our service.