Are you facing some issues while displaying the relationship chart between ancestors and myself? If so, then must go through this content quickly and then follow the steps quickly for displaying the relationship chart between ancestors as well as myself. So, move ahead and feel free to reach the experts of ancestors for any related queries.
Steps to Display Relationship Chart Between Ancestors and Myself
For displaying the relationship chart between ancestors and myself, you need to follow the steps as follows:
- First of all, you need to go ahead to the publish page.
- After doing so, you need to then go to all reports and charts options.
- Choose the relationship chart and then need to choose your options from the respective reports’ settings panel:
- Select the two people: You need to give click on any of the two buttons for choosing the two people whom you are willing to create the relationship chart for.
- Title: You have to write down the title for displaying in the respective header.
- Include what information for each person: You need to choose the type of respective information that you need to print in the provided box for each generation. Along with that, you can also include birth as well as death years, and marriage dates, and print private facts instantly.
Last but not least- You need to go to the layout and style settings from the respective report settings.
- Go ahead to the generate report button quickly for generating the report as well as display it in the provided report viewer.
Thus, after following the above steps, you can instantly display the relationship chart between ancestors as well as myself. In case of any issues, you are free to reach the experts at RootsMagic Support or you can directly call our tech support at +1-888-65209580 for quick guidelines as well as solutions right away.