If you need to print a photo tree chart in RootsMagic then must go through this content quickly. In this content, you will find the proper steps for printing the photo tree chart in RootsMagic. So, move ahead and feel free to reach the experts of RootsMagic Support for 100% quick guidelines as well as solutions.
Steps To Print A Photo Tree Chart in RootsMagic
- You need to, first of all, choose the publish page.
- After that, you need to go to all reports and charts.
- You need to then go ahead to the photo tree.
- After that, you need to then choose the options from the respective reports settings panel.
- Starting person: You need to, first of all, choose the root person mentioned at the bottom of the tree.
- Title: You have to then write down the title instantly.
- Include siblings of the start person: You need to then quickly mark this checkbox if you are willing to include the brothers as well as sisters of the respective start person in the tree.
- You need to then select layout and style settings from the respective report settings.
- You have to then finally, go to the generate report button for generating the report as well as display it in the given report viewer.
Thus, after following the above steps, you can immediately print a photo tree chart in RootsMagic. If still, you need some queries then without wasting any more time here and there, you need to quickly contact the professional of RootsMagic Support at +1-888-652-9580 for 100% instant guidelines as well as solutions. Also, you can visit the official website of RootsMagic for the same.