Last updated on March 1st, 2023 at 04:19 am
If you need to create a family group record in RootsMagic software then must go through this content. Here, you will find the simple steps for creating a family group record in RootsMagic software. So, move ahead and must reach the experts of RootsMagic on the helpline support number for any related help.
Steps To Create A Family Group Record in RootsMagic Software
For printing the family group sheet, follow the steps as follows:
You need to, first of all, choose the publish page.
After doing so, you need to go ahead with all reports and charts.
Mark: Choose the family group sheet and then need to choose your options from the respective reports’ settings panel.
- Selected families: You need to select the current family or select from the list. Then you need to choose or change the current family by simply clicking the family list button that you will find beside the field.
- Other spouses of parents: You need to then mark this checkbox for printing any additional spouses for the wife as well as the husband.
- Spouses of each child: You need to mark the checkbox for printing the spouses of each child.
- Basic events even if blank: You need to mark the checkbox for printing each person’s basic events.
- Family photo at top of the page: You need to simply mark the checkbox if you are willing to print the family photo mentioned at the top of the respective group sheet.
- Photos for each person: You need to quickly mark the checkbox if you need RootsMagic for printing the primary photo on the respective group sheet.
- Print color coding: You need to mark the checkbox for printing any color-coded people in the respective color.
- Print private facts: You need to quickly mark the checkbox for printing any facts that have been marked as private.
- Print LDS facts: You have to mark the checkbox for printing the LDS facts.
- Print Notes: You have to quickly mark this checkbox for printing the notes that have been attached to the family:
- Basic facts only: You have to only print the basic facts that are b, ch, m, d, bu for each person.
You have to then select the various layout as well as style settings for the respective report to print or create a family group record in RootsMagic.
Go ahead to the generate report button for quickly generating the report as well as display it in the given report viewer.
Here you can create a family group record in RootsMagic Software. Thus, after following the above steps, you can instantly create a family group record in RootsMagic software on your device. In case of any issues, feel free to reach the experts of RootsMagic Support at +1-888-652-9580 for quick guidelines as well as solutions right away.