If you are looking to Create a Box chart in RootsMagic then you have absolutely come to the right place. Here, you will learn about all the roles including how to print or create a box chart in RootsMagic file. So, move ahead and feel free to reach the experts in case of any queries related to the “box chart” in RootsMagic.
Steps To Create a Box Chart in RootsMagic
For printing the box chart, follow the steps as follows:
- You need to, first of all, choose the publish page.
- After that, go ahead to all reports and charts options.
- Go ahead to the box chart and then need to choose the options from the reports settings panel:
- Start person: You need to choose the person whom the report will start with and then need to use the start person button for selecting the person from the RootsMagic explorer screen.
- Chart type: You have to then select the type of chart that you are willing to create. For ancestors, you need to print the box chart and then for descendants, you have to print the box chart of the respective starting person.
- Generations: You need to choose the number of generations that you are willing to include in your respective box chart.
- Format: You need to choose how to quickly print each person’s information and then need to select from names and events each on a separate line; a single line with birth and death date, names, and events word-wrapped.
- Facts to include: You need to instantly select which facts you are willing to include in each person’s box.
- Include photos: You need to select if the spouses would be included in the respective descendant box chart.
- Print private facts: You need to mark this checkbox for indicating which one will include facts.
- Include spouses: You need to specify if RootsMagic will include photos of individuals in the respective chart.
- You need to then go to the various layout and style settings and then need to finally, go to generate report button quickly.
Here you can create a box chart in RootsMagic Thus, after following the above steps, you can immediately create a box chart in RootsMagic. In case of any issues related to RootsMagic or box chart, contact the experts of RootsMagic Support at +1-888-652-9580 quickly for the complete guidelines as well as solutions. Also, you can visit the official website for the same.