How to Fix RootsMagic Access Violation Error
In this blog, you will learn about How to fix RootsMagic Access Violation Error. An access violation is a non-specific error that occurs while installing, loading, or playing a game. This error can come up because of the following:
- an interfering software program (usually an antivirus application).
- an outdated video card driver.
- an outdated version of DirectX.
- software on your system tried to access a protected memory address.
Access Violations errors can come up due to fifty reasons. Here is the list of steps to try and fix this error on your computer.
Steps to Fix RootsMagic Access Violation Error Message
In RootsMagic software, you can go to
- File>Database Tools
- Run all options in consecutive order.
If any issues come up again, run them a second time. Check if that fixes the error.
- Run your anti-virus software program.
- Do a full scan on your Anti- Virus
- Run Windows Defender if you do not use any third party Anti- Virus
Download and install Cleaner
- Run the Cleaner and Registry tools.
- You do want it to fix the registry problems.
- When given the choice to save a restore point please do so just in case you need it.
Download and install Malwarebytes (free) and do a full scan of your computer
- You will want to remove any bugs found. You can download Malwarebytes from here –
- There is no need to buy the full version of CCleaner or Malwarebytes.
- The free versions will work simply fine.
After doing that shut down your computer and restart it. Then open RootsMagic and see if the issues have been fixed. Please note that it’s best to disconnect from the internet When you run your anti-virus and anti-malware programs. Because bugs have the tendency to “call” home when you try to remove them.
A user gets this error when She tried to “Publish A Book” from the menu. She manually adds information but related to Family Search and turns off web hints. Since the reinstall, she has had an error with “Invalid Pointer Operation”. Change default printer to PDFWriter to fix the issue – you would have no more error messages.