If you need to upgrade RootsMagic 9 from RootsMagic 8 then must go through this content quickly. Here, you will find the simple steps for updating RootsMagic 9 from RootsMagic 8. So, move ahead and then you can quickly uninstall RootsMagic 8 and then Install RM 9 on your device by moving to the official website also, you are free to reach the experts for any related difficulties at +1-888-652-9580.
Steps to Upgrade RootsMagic 9 From RootsMagic 8
- Firstly, open RotsMagic 9 to transfer data from RM 8 to RM 9.
- After doing so, you need to go to the file name mentioned on the left side of the RootsMagic screen.
- Then, you have to choose to create a “new” RootsMagic file and then you need to go ahead to import from RootsMagic 1-8 or another program.
- Then, right-click on RootsMagic versions 1-8, go there, then move your cursor over the default folder and select Documents.
- Next, go to create a new RootsMagic screen and then you need to choose documents and then finally, move ahead to the “save button” mentioned at the bottom.
- Go to the new file options screen and then need to click on the ok button there.
Hope you upgrade RootsMagic 9 from RootsMagic 8 in simple steps, Thus, after transferring the data from RootsMagic 1-8 to RootsMagic 9, you can properly use version RM 9 on your device. If still, something is bothering you related to it then without any other thought, you need to contact the experts for any RootsMagic-related difficulties in just an instant time. You can directly call on the toll-free number or just you can directly talk live to the experts for any related queries.