If you need to move or rename a database in RootsMagic then must go through this content quickly. Here, you will find the simple steps for moving or renaming the database. So, move ahead and must reach the experts for any database-related queries.
Table of Contents
Steps To Move Or Rename A Database In RootsMagic
In the below section, we will tell you how to move or rename a database name in the RootsMagic file. You just have to follow all the single steps, so that you will be able to move or rename your database surely.
To Move A Database
- You need, to first of all, move ahead to the file page and then go to the tools displayed on the screen.
- Go to the move or remove option.
- If you need to change the file name then you need to quickly write down the new file name and then you need to choose the save option.
- Also, if you need to move the file but want to keep the same name then in such case, you need to choose the save option, and then you can immediately use the existing name there.
To Renaming A Database
- You need to, first of all, move ahead to the display mentioned on the screen and then you need to go to the file page.
- Go to tools and then you have to choose the move or rename option.
- If you need to rename the file then you need to quickly choose the same folder.
- Write down the new file name and then finally, you need to choose the save option there.
Thus, after following the above steps, you can immediately move or rename a database. If still, you need some help related to your respective database then you need to quickly contact the RootsMagic support Number at +1-888-652-9580. The experts are available 24/7 hours, so reach them immediately for getting the complete guidelines related to your respective account, or just visit the official website for many related articles for quick help.