Last updated on April 7th, 2023 at 12:03 pm
Here in this blog, you will be guided with top-notch solutions that will help you learn how to Print Large Wall RootsMagic using your RootsMagic. All you would need to do is kindly follow the mentioned steps given here.
Note:- Firstly, you are required to set up your printer to its default settings. And to begin the procedure, you’ve got to follow the steps given below:-
- To begin with, you have to go to the start button.
- There you are required to choose the option for ‘devices and printers.
- You then need to give a right-click on the printer on which you want, for example: ‘CutePDF writer.
- After doing so, you have to choose the option for ‘set as the default printer and then move to ‘printer properties and select the option called preferences.
- There you have to choose the advanced option and then edit the paper size, custom page size according to your requirement and finally save it all by giving a click on ok.
- After that, you need to launch ‘RootsMagic’; you can do so, by following the steps mentioned below:
- You need to first load a RAM data file, and then just choose the person to whom you want your chart to start.
- Now, you have to go to reports > charts > wall charts.
You are Also Required to Select the Type of Chart that You Want to Print Large Wall RootsMagic
- If you want, you can also edit the other information.
- Finally, you have too to generate a report option and then just go to file > chart properties and then confirm the size of your chart.
- You are now supposed to print the wall chart. For printing the wall chart, go through the steps described below:
- Firstly, you have to go to ‘file’, then just select the option for ‘page setup’. You have to make sure; you have adjusted the size to postscript custom page size.
- Now, select the print preview option for checking out the chart. If you find something that needs to change, then you just go back and make the change accordingly.
- If, you find that all is okay with your chart, then go for the ‘print’ button and tap ok.
- You can also set the location where you want your chart to be stored and then after that, save it by giving a click on it.
- Now, you are ready with your chart, next, you have to do nothing but print it. So, print it according to your convenience.
We hope that the steps were helpful and reliable. In case you face any problems in following the steps you are requested to contact our RootsMagic Customer Support and the executives will be ready to take in your complaints.