SQLite error code 11 message detected in RootsMagic
In this blog, we will tell you why you get the SQLite Error Code 11 and how to resolve this issue by your own. One can face disk degeneration & disruptions to the disk due to SQLite error code 11 which can cause power glitches, system crashes, and many more issues. Also, one can face SQLite error code 11-Database disk image is malformed due to this. So, if you are also facing such issues then without giving it a second thought, move ahead to this content and fix it now.
Possible factors for SQLite error code 11
There can be different factors for SQLite Error codes. Two of them are given below:
- It can result when SQLite faces a string or BLOB which exceeds the run-time limit.
- When there is an oversized SQL statement then also, it can cause an SQLite error code.
Note: If the backup is not helping then you can try some recovery techniques mentioned below:
Recovery Techniques Method
- First of all, you have to drag and drop by choosing everyone in the new database.
- Or, you can just try to export everyone to GEDCOM and import that to a new database.
- You can also try to create a new and empty RootsMagic database file and then can open it with the help of SQLite spy.
Convert Data To SQLite Script
For converting data to SQLite script, you need to follow the steps as follows:
- You need, too, first of all, try to do a normal search for ‘ and then instantly replace it with “ (that is two apostrophes, not a double quote).
- After that, you need to try to find out the type of each column by simply inspecting SQLite that creates the table.
- You can try to do normal manual editing or if you find any remaining tab characters then you can replace them with commas.
In this whole blog, we discuss how to resolve the SQLite Error found in RootsMagic, Hope you like this blog. If you need any help related to SQLite errors or with your RootsMagic Software then feel free to contact the professional now at +1-888-652-9580 for getting free from all such issues in just no time.
RootsMagic 8 Not Working With FamilySearch