Last updated on March 2nd, 2022 at 12:56 pm
Have a hard time exiting from RootsMagic? Are you seeing a RootsMagic Error Message saying ‘There was a problem saving the application preferences when you try to exit? Well then you just need to take it easy as we have top-notch solutions for you right here in this blog, you will be guided with a few steps on how to fix the issue up and get your Roots Magic to start again smoothly. This will take only a few minutes so hold on to your patience and follow as guided.
Solutions to Resolve the RootsMagic Error Message Issues
- You first begin with making sure that your RootsMagic software is not left running in the background.
- After that, you’ve got to go to your desktop and give a click on my computer.
- You now will need to double-click on the C: drive of your device.
- You have an account name on your Windows just double click on it.
- On the displayed screen you will see a folder named ‘ProgramData’ give a double click on it.
- If in case you do not see the ProgramData folder then you would require to follow through with the next steps below.
- Here you need to click on the option ‘Organize’ and then go to select ‘folder and search Options’ right after that click on the ‘view tab’.
- On the list displayed you will find the ‘Hidden files and folders’ here you need to change it to the option ‘Show hidden files and folders then give a click on the OK button.
- Now give a double click on the ProgramData folder and do the same with the RootsMagic folder.
- Double click on your RootsMagic version that is ‘Version X’ and then goes to delete the RootsMagic App.xml file.
- After you have done that you need to Start your RootsMagic and then reenter your registration key. There you’re done!
We hope that the above-mentioned steps were helpful and the issue for Problem Saving Application Preferences has been resolved. Get Instant Support for RootsMagic Software So you can call us at our toll-free number +1-888-652-9580.