Transfer Data File Drive And Computer is not that difficult at all, anyone can do it, right? But to be able to do the transfer in an appropriate manner is important. So, here in this blog you will learn how to transfer your data files, to the drive and then to your computer. Using Transfer File Drive Computer To-Go you will be provided. With the correct step-by-step method which will help you to do the task successfully. Now you’re only part here is to carefully the steps given below.
Note: The RootsMagic To-Go software program will not be able to transfer your multimedia files to your flash drive. So this means that your pathnames will be the same as it was.
Be Cautious: You should keep this mind that without syncing you’re at all, when you are about, to begin with, the transferring of your files. Do not change the desktop copy and flash drive copy of the current file.
If in case you do change the copies of your data file. Then the software program will not know be sure. Which file to keep or which file should be discarded and you will get a message. Saying ‘a clash has occurred so if this happens. Then you would have to give the command to RootsMagic as to which copy file should be kept.
Follow these Step:
- You now need to begin by inserting your thumb drive into your computer. And then go to open up the RootsMagic To-Go software program.
- You will need to select the drive letter of your particular thumb drive. For which you would have to scroll down.
- Now to allow the transfer screen to be display. You would have to give a click on the ‘Transfer Data’ button.
- Then you need to also check the checkbox next to the file that you would like to transfer. And then leave the rest to RootsMagic To-GO program as it will keep a record the files that you have made a change to and will let you know as to how the copy of the file.
- If you find that the folder being transfer is not the one that you want then you just need to give a click on the ‘Change Folders’ option. And then you can set up the sync folder for both your devices, computer as well as your drive.
- Finally, give a click on the ‘Transfer Files’ option and you will be done.
In case you face any difficulties while doing the above steps, just reach out to the customer support right away.